November 26, 2011 Minsk – BELARUS
Venue: MINSK ARENA – 15 000 seat
Full Muay Thai Rules Eight Men Challenge – 3×3 mn
WKN International Promoter : Mr Evgenie DOBROTVORSKI
WKN International Supervisor : Mr Osman YIGIN
Special Guest : WKN WORLD PRESIDENT Mr Stephane CABRERA
Taylor Harvey from Mad X Gym QLD ready for BIG-8 WKN World GP 2011 in BELARUS !
Taylor Harvey TALE OF THE TAPE
- name : Taylor
- surname : Harvey
- nationality : Australian
- country / city : Noosa Heads, Queensland
- gym Mad X Gym
- trainer : Paul Madigan
- big-8 manager : Parviz Iskenderov
- age : 24
- height : 172 cm
- weight : 66/67 kg
- record : Number of fights / Win /Lost / Ko 42 fight 31 wins 1 draw 3 kos
- latest fight date, opponent, result jorm kiity promthepthp loss slit points he had 431 fight 420 wins lol
- next fight date, opponent : seanchai noi wkbf world welter weight tittle 66.7 kg
- titles : am title undisputed aus champ queensland and southpacific champion no pro tittles atm
- best result : chey kosil 3 times world champ s1 champ an beating Auth Pouthang 320 fights 2 times s1 champ world champion
BIG-8 MUAY THAI WKN WORLD GRAND PRIX 2011
POLL A :
- SAMKOR ( ASIA )
- Taylor HARVEY ( AUSTRALIA )
- Loris AUDOUI ( SOUTH AMERICA )
- Erkan VAROL ( WILD CARD TURKEY )
POLL B :
- Andrei KULEBIN ( BELARUS PROMOTER )
- Chris KWYATKOVSKY ( NORTH AMERICA )
- Ibrahim KONATE ( AFRICA )
- Ruslan KUSHNIRENKO ( EUROPE )
WKN World title thai boxing / 76,200 kg / 5×3 mn
Dmitry Valent ( belarus ) vs Samir Dourid ( maroco )
WKN World title thai boxing / 56,5/ 5×2 mn / Women
Ekaterina VANDARIEVA ( belarus ) vs Johanna JERDZECHICK ( poland )
WKN World title thai boxing / 54,900 kg / 5×3 mn
Andrei ZAYATS ( Belarus ) vs Alexei YANIN ( UKRAINE )
FIFTEEN QUESTIONS from BIG-8 MUAY THAI PROMOTION KINGS of MUAY THAI
1. I first started Thai boxing when i was 15 years old still at school . A couple of my friends were doing it as they had finished school an were a couple of years older than me i just stuck to it an trained for 6 months had my first fight when i was almost 16. I had a loss an suffered a broken rib an was stopped in the first round.
2. I train at the mad x gym wich is located in the Noosa hinterland (Black mountain). Which is owned an founded by Paul Madigan.
2. I had my first win at the Ettomogga pub on the Sunshine coast this was about 1 year after i had lost my first fight so i had trained for a long time an had trained hard it was Joe Hilton’s show I think in 2003 or 2004.
3. Before Muay Thai all through primary an high school i played basketball i was good to played for the state.
4. In Thai boxing there are so many contenders in this time especially in Thailand but i definitely am influence. by John Wayne Parr , Nathan Corbett , Aaron Leigh, Kurt Finlayson these Aussie champs you could say showed me that if you train hard you can beat these Thai boys at there own game.
5. Prob the most power full result fight with Andrei Kulebin and fighting for the World tittle even though I lost I still fought the current no.1 in Lumpinee.
6. I’ve dedicated 10 years into Muay Thai so i would never turn back now. Tho i have had a mma fight and would like to have a boxing fight in the future>
7. I had a lot of titles when i was a amateur but i am still waiting for a pro Australian title shot or another crack at a world tittle would be nice. But next i will fight with all the boys that wanna have a crack Micheal 300 wants a shot so he’ll prob be the first victim if the weight is right Toby Smith any body else who thinks they have what it takes (Big smile) but seriously .
8. I seem to be a strong puncher good elbower an come forward a lot an i can guarantee I will redeem my self in Australia in 2012 there will be a lot of changes for me as a fighter an for the mad x gym an all the boys there .
9. Ha ha no i don’t feel like a star of the sport i am just another fighter trying to get to the top an i am close an next year ill be there as the no.1 in this country in the welter weight division i just need to fight in Australia more an fight these Aussie’s and remove them from my path . an i will
10. I have no rivals ill give anyone the opportunity to fight me an try take my place . But they haven’t been were i have been a beat who i have or even fought some of the thai’s an eruopians that i have fought .
11. if my son wants to do Muay Thai that’s hes decision but i will not push him its a long hard lonely road .
12. i train about 4 to 5 hours a day wen i am 100 percent fight training
13. I am lucky to have Tyson Murphy and Paul Madigan to guide me in an out of the ring I couldn’t imagine live without these2 men.
14. I train with some of the best fighters in this country Eli Madigan Benihah Doumar we all push each other so it makes us all better fighters as the years roll on.
15. I will keep fighting until my body gives out your cant put age on when you will retire from your carreer. wayne parr was suppose to have hes retirement fight last year thai boxing is a passion we do it cuz we love it .