March 9 / 2013 . Aarhus . DENMARK
- WKN International promoter : Mr Mohammad TEHRANI
- WKN International supervisor : Mr Osman YIGIN
· Special GUEST : WKN WORLD PRESIDENT
GREENLAND FRANCK MADSEN : THE WARRIOR FROM THE ICE READY FOR VALHALLA !
“My biggest dream and goal is to fight a WKN Kickboxing world championship in Greenland.”
TALE OF THE TAPE OF THE ONLY FIGHTER FROM GREELAND :
– born in the Nuuk, Greenland. 30/04 1989
– started training Shotokan Karate in Nuuk when he was 6 years old. When he 8 he moved to Denmark and continued training Shotokan Karate. he began boxing when he was 12, because he wanted to try something new, with more contact, because there only is light contact in shotokan. when he turned 15 he started training Thai boxing in Kung Fu Toa, because it was the most well known martial art place in Aarhus. Later the Club changed name to The Colosseum, and that is where he still trains, teaches and uses most of his time.
– He got his first amateur fight in thai boxing when he was 17 years old in Germany (2006), and his first professional fight when he was 18 (2008). The professional fight was against Viktor Sarezki.
– He won the Danish Championship DMF (for Junior) as 17 year old, in his third fight. The next year when he was 18 he won the DMF belt again, for senior this time. After this fight he got his first profession fight, which won by TKO in the 5th round ( against viktor Sarezki).
– in 2009 he first won the ISKA Nordic championship belt against Kennie Larsen by points. The fight was K-1.
– A month after he won the prof WBC National title belt against Rhassan Muhareb. He won the fight by points. this fight was Thai boxing, with elbows.
– He had his first kickboxing without kicks (boxing) against the professional german boxer Harun Akcabelen.
– Frank Madsen says this about Thai boxing in Greenland: “There is no Thai/kickboxing in Greenland. But they really want to see both amateur and professional fights. They have the heart for training hard, it lays in their culture. but sadly there is no one to take the responsibility and no one that have the knowledge that is needed.”
WKN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP THAI BOXING / 62,100 kg / 5×3 mn
Ruslan PATHONKA ( DENMARK ) vs Saner PHROMSORN ( THAILAND )
Under confirmation / WKN EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP THAI BOXING / 69,900 kg / 5×3 mn
Franck MADSEN ( GREENLAND ) vs tba
* VIDEO TO NOT BE MISSED : http://vimeo.com/m/57284343
WKN WORLD MMA GRAND PRIX / – 100 kg
Group 1 :
- Volkan OEZDEMIR ( SWITZERLAND )
- Mohammed BENAICH ( MAROCCO )
- Marcus VANTTINEN ( FINLAND )
- Benjamin ANGELIER ( FRANCE )
Group 2 :
- Robert KRECICKI ( ENGLAND )
- David ROUND ( WALES )
- Daniel TOLEDO ( SPAIN )
- Omar SYLLA ( SENEGAL )