November 14, 2014 – Liepaja, Latvia
- Venue: Liepaja Olympic center
- Promoter: BB Inc
- BB/WKN Head Referee: Mr Steve Smoger (USA) and Mr Klaus Hagemann (Germany)
- BB/WKN Officials: Mr Klaus Hagemann (Germany), Mr Emil Irimia (Romania), Mr Bruno Wartelle (France)
- Supervisor: Mr Stephane Cabrera, IBA Europe Continental Representative
- MC: Mr Jean-Philippe Lustyk (France)
Anna Tatjana Lie of Norway took all at the Bigger’s Better GIRL POWER Edition, 8 women kickboxing tournament, that aired Live across the World from Liapaja, Latvia on Pay-Per-View.
An outstanding show also featured a sensation journey of world’s renowned boxing ref Steve Smoger when he entered the ring to be the third person in kickboxing match. Well done Steve !
Girl Power video of the complete show is now also available to stream online. You can watch it below.
‘I’ve worked really hard for this!’ – Anna Tatjana Lie told Fightmag.net this morning. ‘My comeback after 1,5 years away from the ring!’
‘It was a new experience to go so many fights in such short time. I think that was the hardest.’
‘I didn’t know what to expect, its a tournament – anything could happen. I just focused on one fight at the time.’
‘I tried to keep calm and stick to my game, and it worked. Two wins on unanimous dec and a KO in the semi finale, so I’m very happy with my performance that night.’
‘Pernille from Denmark was my toughest opponent, she had powerful lowkicks and held a high tempo throughout the fight.’
‘The most memorable moment was when the bell rang in the final round and I realized the belt was mine.’
Girl Power Results
- Seda Duygu Aygun (Turkey) wins by SPD vs Elna Nilsson (Sweden)
- Ivana Miklasova (Slovakia) wins UPD vs Daorung Samrong (Thailand)
- Anna Tatjana Lie (Norway) wins by UPD vs Pernille Schjønning (Denmark)
- Karina Jarjomenko (Latvia) wins by UPD vs Ratnadiptee Shimpi (India)
- Ivana Miklasova (Slovakia) wins by KO vs Seda Duygu Aygun (Turkey)
- Anna Tatjana Lie (Norway) wins by TKO vs Karina Jarjomenko (Latvia)
- Anna Tatjana Lie (Norway) wins on points vs Ivana Miklasova (Slovakia)