A great night of kickboxing action took place in India on Saturday, September 4, as Vaibhav Shetty and Fraggingmonk Promotions presented the second edition of Fraggingmonk Fight Night in Bengaluru. The event saw six WKN India Cup championship bouts with the best representatives of the country-host competing for the prestigious belts.
Kishor Gowda defeated Rakesh Siddu by KO in the third round at bantamweight, Edukondal Rao stopped Samiran Gogoi in the first round at lightweight, and Sukeerth Kulal scored a unanimous decision against Ashwin Naidu at light heavyweight. In addition, Mintu Barman TKO’d Prathap Rana in the first round at welterweight, Pratheek Surathkal earned a unanimous decision against Sunil Raj at featherweight, and Athul Hotker defeated Rajeev MP by TKO in the third round at middleweight.
Fraggingmonk Fight Night 2 aired live with Bollywood actor Parvin Dabas on MMA India Show page on Facebook, and is available on FITE TV. The host of the evening was Vivek Bhaskar.
Fraggingmonk Fight Night 2 results
- Kishor Gowda def. Rakesh Siddu by KO (R3) â€“ wins WKN India Cup bantamweight title
- Edukondal Rao def. Samiran Gogoi by TKO (R1) â€“ wins WKN India Cup lightweight title
- Sukeerth Kulal def. Ashwin Naidu by unanimous decision â€“ wins WKN India Cup light heavyweight title
- Mintu Barman def. Prathap Rana by TKO (R1) wins WKN India Cup welterweight title
- Pratheek Surathkal def. Sunil Raj by unanimous decision â€“ wins WKN India Cup featherweight title
- Athul Hotker def. Rajeev MP by TKO (R3) â€“ wins WKN India Cup middleweight title